'How Big Is Your But?' is an 8-part self-study eCourse that works with your resistance to change.
Did you read that right? I didn't ask you, 'how big is your BUTT?' I'm not that...cheeky. But I needed to get your attention.
Seriously. There's an elephant in the room and its name is ‘Resistance To Change’. Not the catchiest of names, but the most accurate.
Think about it. Do you hear yourself saying,
"I want to change -
• But I'm scared
• But it's too hard
• But it's too much work
• But I tried and it didn't work
• But I don't know how
• But I don't have the money..."
Are these a few of your buts? They're big. Admit it, they're big buts. They've stopped you, limited you, restricted you, caused you to give up...and yet I bet you're still feeling restless, anxious, knowing you need something to push through that 'glass ceiling but’.
In this on-demand eCourse -
Sage gives you whole truth messaging for a seriously focused theme. They work with all the influences that support change.
So, if you feel, deep inside, that it's time to make the changes you know to make, now’s the time, and this is the support you’ve been waiting for.
You know you must stop something, start something, get some traction, change something. But how? Especially when you keep bumping up against your ‘but’.
In Sage's words: "We will look at them from the perspectives of your multidimensional self and your current human identity. And we will work with you to move through with them once they are understood, broken down, clarified."
So are you ready to make that important change?
Only you know the one I'm talking about. It's the one you've been avoiding, denying, making excuses for, putting a bit of effort into once in awhile, talking about, not talking about, embarrassed about, proud of, and basically dancing around.
But that was then and this is now. Now you have -
1) Major support and resources from Sage
2) Original source understanding
3) Step-by-step sacred guidance
4) Focus and application
HOW DOES THIS ONLINE SELF-STUDY ECOURSE WORK?
The entire 8-part eCourse is available to you as soon as you register.
- You have access to, and can download, 9 MP3 channelled messages
- You have access to, and can download, the full transcripts of each of the 8 universal truth messages neatly comprised into a 17-page downloadable PDF workbook.
- Each message builds on the previous, adding more truth & understanding to the course theme.
WHO IS THIS ECOURSE FOR?
Everyone wants to make the changes they know to make. In these times of uncertainty, we must all step up and lead change in our own corner of the world.
- This eCourse is for those who know they need to up their knowledge & understanding of their resistance to change so they can lead a more integrated life for self and others.
- This eCourse is for those who want to seriously activate more true and lasting change for themselves as the world itself changes quickly and swiftly.
- This eCourse is for those who are ready to commit deeper to living the life they came here to live.
What do others say about these ecourses?
REGISTER NOW AND THE SELF-STUDY ECOURSE IS YOURS ON DEMAND
No matter how many times you go down that track you'll be fooling yourself if instead of CHANGING, you take a break, have a rest, plan a holiday getaway, etc. Yet people do it over and over again.
Something's "not working" so they feel the need to get away. Things feel different while they're away so they assume things have changed. And of course, that's not the change that needed to happen.
If YOU know deep inside that 'something' has to change - whether it's a habit, a pattern, a relationship, a circumstance - there's no sense avoiding it by 'resting'. It's time to confront it full on and deal with it once and for all.
This type of change requires an integration of feminine and masculine guidance and support, a lot of psychological and spiritual understanding and planning, and bushels of deep love rather than sympathy, excuses, and justifications.
If YOU'RE ready to make that kind of change, let's do this!
Together, we can harness the energy necessary to make the changes you need to make. If you're with me, sign up now so we can get started.